Below you will find links to commonly requested forms for use by clergy serving in the Diocese of Virginia, whether canonically resident, under license, serving parochially, or serving in another capacity. If you have any questions, contact the Bishop’s Office.
Safe Church training must be current within the past 3 years. Click here for information for online training. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your training, contact Gloria Parham in the diocesan office. The Diocese files Safe Church training records for clergy, but not for laity.
Canonical Residency: Transferring In to the Diocese
Canonical Residency: Transferring Out of the Diocese
Clergy Licensing: Priests and Vocational Deacons
Reporting for Non-Parochial Clergy
- Register as Supply Clergy
- Clergy canonically resident or under license in Virginia can use this form to register as supply clergy. For more on how to become licensed, see above.
- If you need the supply clergy list, email Karen Smith or see the link in this month's Clergy Communique.
- Supply clergy compensation guidelines.
Cycle of Prayer
- Go to Cycle of Prayer page.
- Click here for all forms and guidelines pertaining to licensed lay ministries. Please note: All of these ministries except for Eucharistic Ministers who do not take the sacraments out of the church are required to take some form of misconduct prevention training