Misconduct Prevention Training
Misconduct Prevention Training (Safe Church, Safe Communities)
(Revised Praesidium Safe Church Training: In accordance with the 2023 General Convention Resolution A064: Promote the Adoption and Use of Revised Praesidium Safe Church Training)
A Message From The Right Reverend E. Mark Stevenson:
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Please follow the misconduct prevention training information listed below:
- Take online misconduct prevention courses (free of charge).
- The guide in the link above contains instructions on how new users should register and which courses are required for each ministry.
- As of July 2021, each parish/organization has a new site-specific registration code for new users.
Beginning August 1, 2022
Recertification will be required every 3 years.
- Certification Regarding No Prior Child Sexual Abuse Conviction, Paraphiliac Diagnosis or Act of Abuse
- Certification Regarding Reading of Diocesan Policy
Reporting & Response
If you took the training online, you can print the certificate via the online portal. You should keep a copy for yourself and give a copy to your church to be kept on file.